Re: [NTLK] Final solution

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 10:24:38 EST

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Newton let me correct you should be an MP100. The other prototype was based
> on the MP2000.

100 or 110? I know I almost bought one years ago here in Krakow, and I
tried plugging my 120 into it, and it worked just fine. It seemed to
be a perfect fit. :-D I blew the mind of the guy who had it. He'd
never seen another one, other than the phone. And when he saw my
Newton OS 2 120, he got really jealous. I don't really know why I
didn't buy it at the time, and I've regretted it ever since. :-(

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland