Re: [NTLK] Final solution

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 09:54:33 EST

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 6:31 AM, jg <dotline7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have somewhere a Newton Siemens Phone. Phone is dead, unfortunately. None
> could fix it but the 120 is included, no backlight. When I run it long time
> ago it was much to simple for me. But perhaps I was wrong.
> John

Hi John,

Yeah, I hear you regarding the Newton Siemens Phone - No matter what
solutions I was given up to now it still eventually goes on the blink and my
unit will not hangup the phone and goes to unhooked status. The Siemens
Newton let me correct you should be an MP100. The other prototype was based
on the MP2000.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung