Re: [NTLK] Fitaly keyboard is free CORRECTION

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 09:29:26 EDT

~~~ On 2009/06/29 03:14, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~

> If there are any differing opinions I'm glad to hear them out :)

^

What he said. A little light, momentary frustration isn't worthy to be
compared to the weight of enduring goodwill we can create by being patient,
understanding and considerate of their situation, and appreciative of their
willingness not to write us off simply because Apple has done so. :-)

Thanks for putting the case so well, Sonny. My Mom was fond of saying, "You
catch more flies with honey than with vinegar". Naturally as a young-un I
had to try, and my results were a bit inconclusive, but as I grew up I
realized what she meant.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl