Re: [NTLK] Fitaly keyboard is free CORRECTION

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 22:14:27 EDT

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 8:25 PM, James Wages <james@kiramek.com> wrote:
> I sent the email on May 1, 2009. It has been 2 full months now (8 weeks),
> and I've not even received a reply saying "sorry, but it will take time."

James (and anyone else having issues),

I'd suggest that if you are trying to request a FREE registration please
take the time to:
1) send you r request
2) follow up on it giving a reasonable time 2-4weeks is a good idea
3) check up again with them again.
4) Placing a phone call to them if you are in the Continental US also is a
good idea at any point. I personally did that myself. Doesn't guarantee
anything.

Let try to stay away from negative attitudes on these type of issues as this
offer can and could be retracted at anytime.

I have taken the time to discuss with her directly on the phone on my own
time prior to requesting my registration and prior to it being announced
here that they were being given out (FREE registrations). Hopefully she will
have had the opportunity to discuss with her son the possibility of
releasing the Registration Generator software which is located on her
husband's old computer (I think it is a stand alone off the network
computer) No one else has the software and only she uses it. Her son knows a
little about it but not entirely. No one else at the company really knows
much about the Newton version of the software. It will be a decision between
her son and her if it is released and I asked to avoid her having to deal
with these requests and also to allow Newton Users the ability to freely use
the software since it's available and they offered it out to us. Please take
care in not alienating us as a community from people who have invested in
the Newton Community - and who still do so long after Apple abandoned us.

If there are any differing opinions I'm glad to hear them out :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung