Re: [NTLK] iPhone obsession

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 19:04:25 EDT

>On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Andy Hill<adhill@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Me too, I've learnt a great deal too. A good thing to remember.
>
> Andy

Your right, I was just ranting Andy.

I have been taking a lot of flack lately for my choice in devices. I
constantly get told that one's too old now to possibly be of use these
days. The other is all flash, and mostly just trash, how could it
allow me to have functionality. "You can't even create with it" I
hear; I respond "have you seen the cover of the New Yorker, done on
the iphone."

I guess I just felt a little frustrated is all. Hoping I did not
offend in my venting, I hope to continue learning from this group for
many years to come.

Anyways, I am taking a mental detox, mostly digital, so off I go on a
week long metal sabbatical.

Take Care

Phil Muller
Newton Enthusiast

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself"