Re: [NTLK] [OT] iPhone obsession

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 04:29:49 EDT

Hi Rick

Thanks for the comments. I respect your view and appreciate it's not to
everyone's taste.
It's only meant to be a light hearted reflection of recent debates -
nothing serious.
Of course I have no beef with iphones, they are incredible devices but
more importantly, life is too short.

Personally I am a great fan of this list and the occasional warming up
of the discussion is probably no bad thing but given Grant's reminder of
OT topics - I'll check my own contributions.

Best wishes.

Andy