Re: [NTLK] Good day of breaking parts

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 20:08:14 EDT

I am unable to find any of my small parts, I had a few internal
parts. they will turn up again but did not include the parts you seek.
I would forget about #4 since there is a small risk of it cutting
through the digitizer ribbon if dropped or struck while open.
#3 is not needed to hold the case securely closed. It was possibly an
access port for future development.
#1 doesn't usually separate from the front of the case. try <http://www.gementerprises.com/

or < http://www.jksalesinc.com>

Woody