Re: [NTLK] OT Palm Pre

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 01:30:50 EDT

Numbers aside, i consider it an upgrade if you can actually upgrade an
older device with it and the "upgrade" actually has new features/fixes/
etc. I too found out after a little web searching that older plam
devices seemed to get some os upgrade love but later they (palm) just
expected you to buy a whole new device to get a minor os update and
then the new device had different charge/sync plugs so you'd have to
buy new cables too..... Sounds like they were trying to make a money
machine with no thought about their customers to me but that's just
MHO. To the best of my knoweledge the treo300, treo600 and the
tungsten t2 never got os upgrades and the last two really needed them
(bug fixes especially).

Joe Reilly

Sent from my iPod