[NTLK] clearing out some software (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Stechele, Jason A Mr CTR USA MEDCOM MCAHC <jason.stechele1_at_us.army.mil>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 13:23:52 EDT

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I am getting rid of the following software on 3.5" disk. These are
masters, I no longer have a floppy drive so I can't test them. Most of
the titles still have the documentation with them.
Please contact me offline if interested. I am just looking for postage,
first come first serve. I just hate to toss them out.
Newton Connection utilities 1.0
NS basic 3.60
Newton Press
Newton Backup Utility for windows and Mac
Pocket Quicken
Quickfigure works v1.0 for windows and Mac
Money Magazine Financial Assistant
Newton Software backup for Windows and Mac