Re: [NTLK] Spam?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Jul 17 2009 - 12:25:37 EDT

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Dan<dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> Yes never respond to a spam in any way shape or form it only gets worse
> afterwards lol.

Yeah, this was the lesson I learned back in 1996! ;-) That's when I
did this. Back then, spam was still brand new, and spammers were using
AOL's built-in search feature to find people based on keyword
searches. AOL started fighting against that, but I emptied my
profile, and such--but it was too late.

BTW, I highly recommend using usa.net/netaddress.com. For one thing,
your email is no longer tied to your ISP, which is really nice. For
another, it's got a decent web interface, and lastly, it's got great
spam control. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland