Re: [NTLK] Dare / plea

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 16:15:47 EDT

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Grant Hutchinson<grant@splorp.com> wrote:
> Well, my first post was March 6, 2000 ... but I know there's several
> other NewtonTalkers out there who've been around longer.
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/mar2000-apr2000/

Wow! There's some names there we haven't seen for years and years.
Wonder what happened to them --Robert Benschop (From Belgium, I
believe), Rich from ThisOldNewt, Mark Rollins, "Stainless Steel
Rat".... these guys used to be top posters back then... I've met Rich.
My first ever hand's on, or even live look of an MP2000 was when we
met in MI in 2000, or maybe early 2001. He was a great guy--a real
Michigander, through and through.

Oh, and I happened to notice that in that month, the Tibet sofware was
being discussed then, too. ;-) So, I guess the more things change, the
more they stay the same. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland