Re: [NTLK] Dare / plea

From: Jim Lee <jimlee_at_centurytel.net>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 12:57:11 EDT

I have exactly the same issue. I've gone through three wireless
routers, from different manufacturers, and they all had the same
problem. Once a week or so, they all stopped accepting 802.11 traffic
and needed to be rebooted. The wired ports remained unaffected.

Is this a widespread/known issue, or have I just been unlucky three
times? Note that this occurred even before my neighbors started using
wireless routers (i.e. there was no 802.11 interference to blame).

-Jim

On Jul 11, 2009, at 3:41 AM, Tony Kan wrote:

[...]
> Even now with a relatively stable set up, on occasion I have
> to reboot my wireless router because it inexplicably stops letting
> my Newton
> through.
[...]