Re: [NTLK] Want to sell my best = new MP 2100

From: <info_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 16:40:38 EDT

OK friends,

thanks for answering so clear and detailled.
That was the reason I asked for...

It would be interesting how many units were
produced for the englishspeaking market and how
(few)many for the german. That's surely a
difference.
45$ for that offer; that must have been a stupid seller, I think.

Probably I'll hold it for longer.

Several ins and outs are new in my opinion as you
can also interpret it as function tests.
But thats my last comment in that affair.

Stefan