Re: [NTLK] Want to sell my best = new MP 2100

From: Jim Lee <jimlee_at_centurytel.net>
Date: Fri Jul 10 2009 - 16:31:43 EDT

Hmm. A "few hours" of use is not "new/unused", either.
I just bought a "mint" MP2100 with AC adapter, original box, manuals,
CD, serial cables and adapter, modem, 2MB flash card, leather case,
extra stylus, and extra battery tray for US $45.

That's about 3% of your asking price, and with many extras included.