Re: [NTLK] time in motion study

From: Ken Whitcomb <ken_at_imageguild.com>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 19:30:44 EDT

Andy,
Take a look at the built-in app called "Calls". It's intended purposes
was to initiate a phone call from the app by selecting a phone number
from your address book. It would use a modem to dial the number
associated with the person you're calling, start a timer, and allow
you to record notes during the call. When you literally hang-up the
call from within the app, it also records the duration of the call.

While you obviously don't need it to dial a call for you, it's
possible that tracking your ad-hoc work this way would let you see
whom you're working for as well.

Just a thought,

ken