[NTLK] time in motion study

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jul 06 2009 - 15:39:34 EDT

Hi there

I want to undertake a simple study of how much time I spend on different
tasks at work over a two week period.
The purpose is to be able to show the boss how much time is spent on ad
hoc requests etc.
An ideal would be something will quarterly time bands down one side and
an option to write brief notes besides the relevant time.

Most important is the ability to send the info to my pc to collate
afterwards.

Can anyone suggest a package that could help me with this. Or a simple
solution using the built in apps.

I know I could easily do this on a spreadsheet on the PC but I'd like to
use my Newt for it if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Andy