[NTLK] How to Upgrade MP 2000 ROM on Einstein emulator.

From: Frank Lowney <frank.lowney_at_gcsu.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 07:11:03 EST

New subscriber here. Read the FAQ and ready to ask a question.
I have the Einstein Newton Emulator up and running with my MP 2000
ROM. I believe that these were upgradable to the 2100 ROM but haven't
been able to find info on where to get the updater and how to use
it. The latter may be a part of the former so finding an updater or
an update page is my first concern.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Dr. Frank Lowney Georgia College & State University
     Senior Director for External Projects
        and Assistant to the Director, Digital Innovation Group @
Georgia College
     Web Enabled Resources,
     GCSU Library and Instructional Technology Center
     E-Mail: frank.lowney@gcsu.edu -- frank.lowney@me.com
     Professional Pages: http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~flowney
Voice: (478) 445-5260
NOTICE: Please be advised that I am hearing impaired and communicate
most effectively via e-mail. Follow-up summaries of telephone
conversations by e-mail are most appreciated.