Re: [NTLK] Redefining the Newton

From: Borja Robles Maldonado <borjarm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Jan 10 2009 - 23:27:55 EST

From my perspective, HWR printing is a tell-it-like-it-is way of inputting.
If you write down letter by letter, the way it translates your writing is
easy for the Newton.
Compare it to a voice recognizer in which you spell letter by letter instead
of giving the whole word (with your tone differences).
I¹m still working on the cursive method of input for testing purposes for
knowing which is better for me, but found that i¹ve got to learn from the
Newton instead of the Newton learn from me.
In printing, for example, my ³T² was always recognized as capital the way i
wrote it down. In cursive, i¹ve got to write it in a different way to make
it capitalized. Strange things...
More to come...

-- Borja Robles
Málaga (Spain)