Re: [NTLK] It {wa}s the Fix

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:53:24 EST

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, no, NO! We groundhogs are noble creatures, ground squirrels in fact,

Right--rodent. big teeth that never stop growing... all the same to me...

> Likewise, your equation means it should not be carried out on my Newton.

Oh, so you _don't_ identify with your Newt? You mean physical pain to
your Newton won't carry over to yourself? So, we could crush the
screen on your Newton, and not harm you? Ooooo..... This is getting
goood! Hold on, man. We'll be right over. <click> ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland