[NTLK] Weird message inside PocketMoney 2.1.6

From: RedJazz <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2009 - 14:52:01 EST

So, I was browsing through a NCK workfile of a MessagePad 110 with PocketMoney 2.1.6 installed (the last version that works on OS 1.x) and I suddenly came to this message inside the package file of PocketMoney: (That's right, you can see some parts of the source code in a NCK workfile - not much, mostly just function and view names)

"Hey, I'm trying to make a living off selling my software. I need to pay for my house and all of these damn taxes to my government. This is my only source of income so you are really hurting a single person not some corporation who has tons of money. Why not spend your time making money by writing good programs for the Newton instead of stealing from others? If you want some programs to write I have a list of them that I don't have time to write. I'm going to assume you are in school still or else you wouldn't be doing this. If it is a matter of not having money to pay for my programs just ask -- I give other (productive) Newton programmes all of my programs for free -- Hardy Macia Hackers Anonymous"

Is this an easter egg or a message to disturb hackers?

-Matej Horvat