[NTLK] After some time returning to use Newton but problems connecting

From: Michael Beale <mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 17:38:28 EST

Dear Newtontalk,
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to get going again with my Newton.
I had been able to connect using the serial port with keyspan with NCX 34 from mac running osx10.5.3 but have found I cannot connect with osx10.5.6 It would have been at least six months since I have made a connection. It used to work effortlessly.
I do not recall making any changes to ports. I have selected the correct port on the keyspan through preferences. At this stage I am not sure I can connect my newton 2100 to anything that I currently have. All my machines either are running Tiger or Leopard. If I need to get a package across to the newton at this stage I do not know how I would do it.
How do I get going again?
Feel free to contact me direct, as I do not want to cause too much traffic on newtontalk unless others would benefit.
Regards
Michael Bealemjbeale@hotmail.com