Re: [NTLK] Newton History

From: Larry Yaeger <lsynt2_at_beanblossom.in.us>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 23:27:03 EST

At 5:28 PM -0500 2/20/09, Frank Lowney wrote:
>I also found a brief piece (TV spot ad length) I call "Park Bench"
>because that's the setting. This is not on UNNA.
>
>With the iTunes.app, you can subscribe yo the channel containing these
>videos with one click with:
>
>itpc://podcasting.gcsu.edu/4dcgi/podcasting/gcsu/channels32267/4126.xml

Thanks for that, Frank. And I wish I'd read your message before responding! That "Park Bench" video is indeed a second KN video. I'd completely forgotten about it, but that's definitely the same basic device in both videos and they were obviously meant to illustrate different facets of the KN vision. Now that I am reminded of it, I think there is a different version of the Park Bench video that does not have that voice over at the beginning, but I've no idea if it has survived. Nice find.

- larryy