Re: [NTLK] Wifi Cards and Browsers

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 03:16:49 EST

I swear I recall a conversation along these lines from 2 or 3 years
ago, wherein it was stated that the WiFi card out of the original
AirPort base unit (not the Extreme, etc.) was a Lucent WaveLan Silver
(which I later confirmed from my own comatose unit), and therefore
that they would work in the Newt.
What may not work (I simply do not know) is the Apple WiFi "AirPort"
card from inside a notebook...