Re: [NTLK] Wifi Cards and Browsers

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 15:13:54 EST

Tony Kan!

I think the footprint of Nethopper is less than Newtscape. As for wifi cards, I don't have the exact brand but I will check for it... but I will tell you this. On a PowerBook 2400c list, someone managed to install internal wifi. I want to use the same technique with the newton. Essentially, you obtain a wifi PC Card that sort of is meant to go internally into a machine, wrap the antenna around the side of the device, and it works.