Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 22:58:32 EST

I see this as a backstop measure while our best programming brains work on
modifying the code of Avi's fix. Recall Eckhart has had a preliminary look at
the 2010 bug and believes that the boundary problem bug in Avi's fix is fixable.

Cheers

Tony

[snip]

I'm up for this too. As this year flies by, I'm really not looking forward
to being Newtonless again. Substitutes for the Newton simply don't exist as
far as I'm concerned. This appeal is worth a shot.

Shalom.
Christian
[snip]