Re: [NTLK] Dear Steve Jobs... (your help is needed)

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 19:39:17 EST

~~~ On 2009/02/13 00:20, ccsccs7 at ccsccs7@yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> Let me just fix a few things.

 ...etc.

> On 2/12/09 3:58 PM, matthiasm wrote:
>> Our Newtons will die in January 2010 thanks to a wrapping second
>> counter.
>>
>> I would like to suggest writing a letter to Steve Jobs and ask him to
>> help us keeping the Newton alive after 2010.

I'm up for this too. As this year flies by, I'm really not looking forward
to being Newtonless again. Substitutes for the Newton simply don't exist as
far as I'm concerned. This appeal is worth a shot.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.˛
            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl