Re: [NTLK] Keyboard Repairs?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 12:52:33 EST

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 6:39 PM, Paul Zenk <pzenk@earthlink.net> wrote:
> As I recall, everything must be off with the keyboard plugged in to
> the Newton, and then turn the Newton on.

If a MP2K variant, using a dongle, you can plug the keyboard into the
dongle, then plug the dongle into the Newton, and that should work
without turning off the Newton. If using the SER001, on the other
hand, or a 130 or older, you do need to turn off the Newton.

But since only some keys aren't working, I don't think that's his problem.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland