Re: [NTLK] Newton Screen Test - Take 3

From: <rhonda_at_write-on.org>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 18:48:03 EST

That's not the one I have. The one I have doesn't have the special
characters as I mentioned, and it's accessed from the special menu on
the regular keyboard. Which I think is an extension and not built in,
as well; possibly the same one.

That's one problem with using substantially the same newton
configuration for ten years. I have no idea anymore what's an extension
and what's built in, because it's so seamless.

-Rhonda