Re: [NTLK] Newton Screen Test - Take 3

From: Frank Lowney <frank.lowney_at_gcsu.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 17:04:17 EST

On Feb 2, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Matt Howe wrote:

> Have you given thought to using NewtVNC? Then you could do stuff on
> your Newton and seee it on your desktop for capturing.

I wasn't aware of it. A VNC server? How does it perform? The one I
have on my jailbroken iPod touch doesn't perform very well. I suppose
that the Newton UI wouldn't be as graphics intensive.

> Frank Lowney wrote:
> <snip>
> I will break out my Wacom Tablet and give this a try.
>
> Of course it won't be exactly the same. Using a tablet always gives
> me a dyslectic feeling due to marking on one surface and having to
> look at another surface to get the visual feedback that most people
> need.
> <snip>

Dr. Frank Lowney Georgia College & State University
     Senior Director for External Projects
        and Assistant to the Director, Digital Innovation Group @
Georgia College
     Web Enabled Resources,
     GCSU Library and Instructional Technology Center
     E-Mail: frank.lowney@gcsu.edu -- frank.lowney@me.com
     Professional Pages: http://www.faculty.de.gcsu.edu/~flowney
Voice: (478) 445-5260
NOTICE: Please be advised that I am hearing impaired and communicate
most effectively via e-mail. Follow-up summaries of telephone
conversations by e-mail are most appreciated.