[NTLK] Better term program...

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Mon Dec 28 13:33:43 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Lee

Well, besides the correct font, the terminal program also needs to
interpret the ANSI escape sequences (position cursor, home, clear
screen, clear line, etc.)  I'm not up on what's available for the
Newton, but if there's source for a VT100-like emulator out there, it
should be relatively easy to modify for ANSI.

There we go!   PT-100 is a Vt-100 emulator.  Would it take a font set, or how does one go about making a VT-100 font set for a terminal?

    .    .
    )\___/     Doc Clu  (member of...)
   /(- _O)       Prison Board BBS
  ( \____  )   rdfig.net  972-329-0781