[NTLK] Card removal problems

Joseph bender_2982 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 00:54:53 EST 2009

I downloaded and installed Card Eject without any problems.  When I insert the card, I am seeing an error message, to the tune of "Sorry, a problem has occurred. (815064)".  Card Eject does not recognize that any card is in the slot, but I get the same error message when I remove it that I did before.  I'm wondering if someone provided me with a bad card, but since it's the first one I've ever used, I have no idea.  The Newton error database at UNNA has no information.