[NTLK] Newton Message Pad 120 connection

Todd Naber applguy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:48:21 EST 2009

Greetings,
I recently was given a Message Pad 120 by my employer because they were
cleaning out a few old filing cabinets. They know I'm an "applguy" and it
was either take it or watch it get crushed in the compactor.
The Message Pad 120 runs version 1.3 (which is not very desirable) but is in
Mint Conditon and works great.
I haven't been able to connect it to my USB iMac nor my older Mac Color
Classic and wonder what software or cable I need to do this?
Is it possible that someone on the list might have a Card they could 'loan
me' (snail mail) with software that I could download to the Message Pad 120?
What are my connection options?
Is the Message Pad 120 worth holding onto or should I sell it and look for a
more capable Message Pad 2000? It seems a pity since my Message Pad 120 is
in such new condition.
Thanks in advance,
Todd Naber in Everson Washington 98247
applguy at gmail.com