[NTLK] MP2100 Offset of Recognition

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 12:25:37 EDT

I've found that odd handwriting recognition behavior?can sometimes be attributed to the setting you are using for stylus input. In general, the smaller the stylus character input, the better your overall handwriting recognition performance will be. So, if you touch your screen with the stylus, and it makes big, fat dots and lines when you write, I believe you're going to have more recognition errors. Change your stylus input setting, and see if this helps.

Matt K.