Re: [NTLK] Pen computing is dead... long live the iNewt

From: Bender Rodríguez <bender_2982_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Aug 16 2009 - 04:01:07 EDT

I have a service on my BlackBerry through Alltel that translates my voice mail messages to a text message, provided by SpinVox as a service called Voice2Text. I've never used it to transcibe anything the way you're referring to, just to translate voice mail automatically. The technology is impressive, but it's sort of like modern-day Newton poetry at this point in its development. I keep it on my account primarily because of the hilarious translations I've received of otherwise ho-hum voice mails.