Re: [NTLK] On Woody Smith...Hello:...I was just looking back ...

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 11:31:21 EDT

Ryan you bring a smile to my face.
But honestly I am grateful for the great work of Eckhart Koppen, Simon
Bell, Daniel Padilla, Frank Gruendel, Steve Weyer and other developers
who have actually kept this platform viable. And content providers
and guides new and old who provide Newton books, instructions and
moral support. Thanks to Ron, Doug, Dan, Ed, Mat and many more.

Woody