[NTLK] On Woody Smith...Hello:...I was just looking back ...

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Apr 19 2009 - 16:50:00 EDT

On Woody Smith
Hello:
I was just looking back at some NTLK archives I have saved and wanted to say something about Woody Smith.
Why is Woody the man? It's like, whenever there is some obscure problem, and when you think no body is going to answer, there's Woody.
Woody is that guy in a black suit working for the government.
You could be falling from Space and, all of a sudden, there's Woody to show you how to get out of the problem you're in.
Woody: you're the man!

--
Regards,
Ryan V