[NTLK] FS: Apple eMate 300 Complete with Box & Upgrades!

From: Harbourmaster <harbourmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 08 2009 - 14:00:38 EDT

For sale today is an upgraded Apple eMate 300 in mint condition!
I was using this as a portable email station in my house, via
wireless networking, but it is time for it to find a new loving owner.

It includes the Original Box, Stylus, Charger, Manual, cable and
connectivity software CD.

The included manuals/docs are:

eMate 300 Users Guide

Newtonworks Graphing Calculator users manual

QuickFigure Works Users Manual

Newton Solutions Guide

Apple Support Card

Warranty

Apple Software License

Apple Newton Software License

Apple eMate Registration Card

The eMate itself has been upgraded with the rare eMate 300 Memory
upgrade (worth ~ $75)

This Increases the internal memory capacity to approximately 4X original!

Web/Internet access is faster as more heap memory is available!

The snap-in module changes the flash data bus from 16 bit to 32 bit
widening the data path

Consists of 2mb FlashRam and 1 MB DRAM

Also included is a Dell TrueMobile 802.11b Wireless networking card
that allows you to connect to your eMate to the wireless network!

The battery does take and hold a charge but lately the running time
has gotten to be very short when running the wireless so you will
likely need to get a new battery if you intend to run untethered...

Pictures available here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/harbourmaster/EMate300?feat=directlink

Asking $135 OBO shipped in the lower 48 (it's heavier than you think!)

--
PayPal (to san2c@roadrunner.com) or USPS Money Orders strongly preferred
eBay ID = harbourmaster