Re: [NTLK] Where can I find simple step-by-step instructions

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 15:45:37 EDT

Use the Keyspan adapter. and basic Serial option first.
I have found NCX to be mostly stable but it does have some problems.
Does not like connection to be broken except by quitting it.
Has problems with packages that have the wrong file type. Use
Packager to correct.
Has problems if you attempt to install 1.x packages.
In NCX prefs make sure serial is selected.

For just basic serial installs try NewTen.
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos>

Woody