Re: [NTLK] Newbie question on folder icon

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 15:54:04 EDT

Some shortcuts depend on the application that is running. The options
within the Routing envelope will vary and shortcuts will likely access
functions within it rather than simply opening it.
In general I seem to recall that the 'routing icon will allow
functions such as "printing", "duplicating" ,"faxing" etc. The
shortcut to print is Command key + P.
Try holding the Command key down for a few seconds to see current list
of shortcuts. Do this with the Options key as well.

Woody