Re: [NTLK] emate upgrades

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 17:09:15 EDT

All emates that I have seen have 1 MB DRAM and 2 MB flash installed on
the logic board. Upgrades brought this to 4 and 4.
I have never heard of a replacement ROM board but.,
2x00 with 11 MG flash
Some development boards escaped into the wild
There's more in the archives but this will get you started.
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=103491229032729&w=2>
Woody