Re: [NTLK] Wikinewt

From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant_at_makkintosshu.com>
Date: Wed Oct 29 2008 - 18:51:54 EDT

Okay, I took another look at it and was able to at least get rid of
the permission errors.

Known issues:

* It's possible some content is missing
* You may or may not be able to log in
* If you are able to log in, you won't be able to modify any pages
* We'll start getting comment spam again, I believe

This should at least get that resource back up for now and I'll see
what I can do about getting it _properly_ upgraded to the new version
(it's somewhat backwards compatible, hence most/all of the content
being there, but things are obviously still busted) in the coming
weeks.

Morgan Aldridge

---
morgant@makkintosshu.com