[NTLK] WiFi cards - which one is more compatible?

From: Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 11:23:55 EDT

Hey!

I have read several email threads about this but didn't find an
answer. Which WiFi card for the Newton is more compatible to wireless
networks out there?
It seems that will need to have at least two different cards ( a
Lucent Gold and a Silver) to cover a good part of the spectrum of
networks. Is this assumption right?
Or is there any other brand that can substitute having those two
cards? For instance, my Gold card works well in the wireless network
at home (no WEP), but it doesn't work in my office (WEP network), even
though I have a de WEP enabled driver in my MP2000u.

Best,
Carlos