Re: [NTLK] Reviving my Newton and needing to reactivate old software

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 09:46:05 EDT

All three of these apps are still being sold and registered.
<http://kagi.com/weyer/>
or contact Steve Weyer saweyeratgmaildotcom He may still have
record of your registration
More Info is Silverware and they occasionally make offers to this
list. I would contact them and see if they still have record of your
registration.
Works Better is Stand Alone all their packages for Newton are now $10 .
Woody