[NTLK] serial dongle

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Nov 08 2008 - 18:38:20 EST

The dongle adapts the Newton Interconnect Port to a serial port. The
2x00 is the only Newton that does not have a serial port.
These dongles do show up on ebay from time to time. do not confuse
them with dongles of ethernet cards.
Your problem may be solved in other ways such as the card lending
program where you borrow a pc card with drivers that will allow you to
use either ethernet or bluetooth.
See the wikiwikinewt link on the email and look at bootstrap or
connection.

Woody