Re: [NTLK] pc card vs battery?

From: <patrick.jorio_at_me.com>
Date: Sat Nov 08 2008 - 14:43:48 EST

Dear All

I am new to the fantastic Newton and have some questions regarding how
to connect my 2100 to my eMac running OSX 10.4
I have read that I can use. Keyspan USB to serial adapter but it seems
that I also need a dongle, what is this dongle? where can I find it?

Thank for helping me out.

Patrick Jorio

Sent from my iPhone 3G!