Re: [NTLK] I visited the mothership

From: Carlos Pessoa Filho <carlos.pf_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 12:42:07 EST

I went to The company store too and bought the same shirt as you did
and several other items. So many cool stuff there!
When I took this picture I asked for an apple employee, that was
coming by carrying his macbook, to shoot using my iPhone's camera and
the guy asked me: "how should I proceed? I've never played with one of
these!" can you believe that?? There is at least 1 apple employee that
doesn't know how to operate an iPhone... That's very odd!!

Sent from my iPhone