[NTLK] NewtonScript Tutorial 3 preview for the brave

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 15:43:04 EDT

Hi NewtonScripters,

I have put a rough layout of what I think tutorial 3 should look like
on the page. For those who are experienced with NTK, please test the
steps and feel free to leave me a comment at the bottom of the page so
that I can write out the full tutorial in the next days.

There is also a new version of DyneTK which among other things should
fix the serial connection issues that a few users had.

Happy hacking,

  Matthias

PS: the links are here as usual:
<http://code.google.com/p/DyneE5/>