Re: [NTLK] Newton to Newton Package Beaming

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 11:54:32 EDT

Excellent!

In my opinion this capability restores the eMate and 2100 as truly
usable devices.
Although these devices are to slow for surfing any newer web sites you
can visit a web site and even download some content.
I am able to use Mail V to send documents that I have created to my
desktop computer without needing to synchronize applications on each.
With Personal Web Sharing activated on my Mac I can access any
packages or HTML formatted documents that I have placed in the
designated folder, even if someone else is using that mac.
With the LPR driver installed I can print to USB printer via wifi and
my Mac. You will need a few practice runs to get acceptable font and
size.
And If you can get NCU installed in Classic or OS 9 you can use it via
appletalk otherwise you can use NCX in OSX X.

  Woody