Re: [NTLK] iPhone SDK = Newton Touch?

From: James Fraser <wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 01:02:06 EDT

Hello,

--- matthiasm <mm@matthiasm.com> wrote:

> I am using the Motion LS800 with an optimized
> version of Einstein. It is slower than the original
>Newton, but bearable.

When you say "slower," is it possible to assign a
percentage to that adjective?

I'm afraid that when you say "bearable," I have this
vision of you staring at the screen with an expression
of doleful resignation whilst waiting for the machine
to produce a result. :D

Of course, with the expanded screen real estate and
beautiful blue backlight at your command, I imagine
that having to be a bit more patient (or even a lot
more) is still worth it. To paraphrase Tony Kan's
earlier comment: that's quite a stunning setup you
have.

Oh, and:

>I do have two additional double-sized batteries which
>satisfy the emulators hunger for a while.

How much battery life are you typically able to wring
out of a standard-sized battery (assuming you have
one) when running the emulator? A double-sized?

Best,

James Fraser