Re: [NTLK] Test message. Are we still here?

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 03:04:55 EDT

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 1:37 AM, William Pociengel <hseldon@my.wgu.edu> wrote:
> There's Poutine in Spain? Wow now that really is interesting.

I'm sure the only place he's "tasted" poutine was on this list! ;-) I
don't remember if you were around back then, but several years ago,
poutine figured as an almost daily OT discussion topic. In fact, it's
in the Newton glossary somewhere on the NTLK or unna web site.

Worse, "poutine" is so ingrained in my mind now, that recently, there
has been a discussion on the diyplanner.com web site, on the topic of
"routine". However, every time I look at the subject, I see "poutine"!
It's been driving me crazy!

BTW, I suppose poutine is "important" on this list, due to our
resident Canucks---Victor and Laurent, and a few others, whose names I
don't recall--oh, and some Michiganders.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland